[Mldonkey-users] Re: Redhat 9 and mldonkey

From: Axel Thimm
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Re: Redhat 9 and mldonkey
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 09:40:14 +0200

On Thu, Jun 05, 2003 at 01:31:03AM -0400, technoMyst wrote:
> I'm trying to install mldonkey on a Redhat 9 install. Neither the static
> binaries nor the rpm seem to install anything. Any ideas?

Get the mldonkey and mldonkey-mozilla rpms from

http://atrpms.physik.fu-berlin.de/dist/rh9/mldonkey/
http://atrpms.physik.fu-berlin.de/dist/rh9/mldonkey-mozilla/

The mldonkey-mozilla rpm is built for mozilla 1.4, which you can get
from Rawhide or

http://atrpms.physik.fu-berlin.de/dist/rh9/mozilla/

Altrenatively you may want to use apt to plug into four very common
rpm repositories and simply install via

apt-get update
apt-get install mldonkey mldonkey-mozilla

Read the installation instructions at

     http://atrpms.physik.fu-berlin.de/install.html

Have fun!
--