[Mldonkey-users] Overnet trick?

From: Hans Fuchs
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Overnet trick?
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 10:24:09 +0200 (CEST)

Hi

I was playing with overnet. It didn't work as usual. mldonkey is running
on a seprate machine, not behind a firewall or nat. I loaded lots of
cantacts.

Then I wanted to know if overnet isn't working at all. I downloaded
overnet-0.48 booted it and it worked.

Now the great surprise: I booted mldonkey from that overnet client (boot
localip 3025) and it started working. I shut the overnet client down and
it keeped working.

I didn't believe it so I did the same on different mldonkey versions
2.4/2.5 and different hosts. Always the same, mldonkey starts workling
when I boot from that official client. I also tried to boot other
mldonkeys from that newly working mldonkey. Seems not to work, too. What
is the trick?

Best,
        Hans