[Mldonkey-users] Compile Problem

From: Spirit Ghostwalker
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Compile Problem
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 06:44:37 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

while compiling a freshly checked out version (from
cvs) with the following command:

./configure --enable-pthread=-pthread --enable-batch

I get the following error:

=============
creating ../src/utils/lib/autoconf.ml.new
creating ../src/utils/lib/gAutoconf.ml.new
creating ../packages/rpm/mldonkey.spec
creating ../packages/rpm/Makefile
creating ../packages/windows/mlnet.nsi
creating config.h
Building dependencies
./configure: onftest.c: command not found
cat: conftest.c: No such file or directory
configure continues after that but I see some <defuct>
tasks in top and I have to kill configure since it
does not end but continous running until beeing
killed.

Can anybody provide a solution for this problem?
Compiling previous (<2.5) versions worked without any
problem.

Thanks for your help.