[Mldonkey-users] Once again: files comments from peers (donkey)

From: payday
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Once again: files comments from peers (donkey)
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 02:51:32 +0200

Hello mldonkey-users,

  in Feb. and Apr. there was some discussion on this list about the
  file comments.  These are comments about files on the donkey network
  that are being shared over the network with other users and can be
  displayed while downloading the file (allowing for example to
  comment on the quality or availability of the file).
  They are implemented in emule and seem to work fine.

  Don't mix this up with the different filenames that are already
  properly displayed in mldonkey.

  I just wonder if the mldonkey implementation is still under

--
Best regards,
 payday                          mailto:address@hidden