[Mldonkey-users] chat with donkeyfriends?

From: Christian Brandt
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] chat with donkeyfriends?
Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 19:13:56 +0200

I think its not really a mldonkey- but more a donkey-issue: In my humble
oppinion both "list friends files" and "chat with donkey-friends" seems to
be a bit pointless.

Lots of people seem to disallow listing their files and I never have been
able to initiate a chat, even while coordinating my attempt with my partner
using irc. Besides it seems to be nearly impossible to "find/grap" a given
friend by his name.

Am I doing terrible wrong or am I missing some FAQ?

--
Christian Brandt

 life is short and in most cases it ends with death
 but my tombstone will carry the hiscore