[Mldonkey-users] Re: Release 2.4

From: Ken Bradshaw
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Re: Release 2.4
Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 09:36:51 -0700 (PDT)

> because mld set the donkey-port back to 4662

argh, I missed this one...

Seriously, this is really, really irritating.

I guess the current mldonkey maintainer must be very young to
make all these mistakes, and that he will learn with the years,
(I made quite a lot too in my first projects a long time ago :-)
but:

FOR ALL THE OTHER USERS ON THIS LIST, DO *NOT* UPGRADE TO 2.04
(or rc12).

FOR MLDONKEY:
Please label rc11 as 2.04, rc12 to 2.05-alpha1, 2.04 to 2.05-alpha2,
and gently introduce your successor
to some basis of software management :-)