Re: [Mldonkey-users] re : Error at lanch with md4.lib

From: mldonkey
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] re : Error at lanch with md4.lib
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 17:33:55 +0200

>  There is now a turn-around in 2.4rc4. Instead of crashing when he was
>  unable to compute correct Tiger trees, he now just disables the
>  feature. So you don't need to edit md4.ml anymore.
>
>  However this bug is still NOT fixed in OS X so we can't use gnutella
>  plugin.

The Gnutella plugins does not use Tiger trees yet. Only the identification
by bitprints is used, and so you can use the Gnutella plugins, even on Mac OS
X.
However, it looks like there is another problem with that plugin, I think the
host
cache is broken, so that mldonkey cannot find ultra-peers.

- b8_bavard (mldonkey)
Homepage: http://www.mldonkey.net/