[Mldonkey-users] Web interface : absolute link.

From: Nicolas
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Web interface : absolute link.
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 21:41:55 +0200

The web interface use hardcoded absolute links (ex /commands.html or
/oneframe.html).

It it impossible to use a reverse proxy mapping a directory to mldonkey's web
interface as mldonkey uses absolute lins.

For example, I tried to map https://my.web.site/mldonkey to
http://127.0.0.1:4080 with apache's reverse proxy.
This i usefull as apache provide encryption and strong authentication.
Unfortunately, links in mldonkey are hardcoded and goes outsite my directory
/mldonkey.

Will it be possible to use relative link (as any good web site should do) ?
I have tried to patch the source, but there is to much thing to do for me ...

Tks
Nicolas

PS : I use 2.04rc1-11