Re: [Mldonkey-users] Multiple errors when compiling mldonkey with other

From: Taros666
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Multiple errors when compiling mldonkey with other networks
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 10:44:32 +0100

Vincent Bernat wrote:
I have tried to compile mldonkey to supporter other networks. If I ask
for openFT, I get this error :

File "openFT/openFTTypes.ml", line 66, characters 26-50:
The type constructor CommonDownloads.download expects 2 argument(s),
but is here applied to 0 argument(s)
OpenFT is far away from daily use, 'cause the dev team of GiFT/OpenFT is changing the protocol pretty often. The mldonkey-dev team will not add support again until the specs for the protocol are frozen and offical. So you try to compile something that cannot work...

If I ask for audiogalaxy, I get this one :

File "audio_galaxy/agTypes.ml", line 46, characters 16-21:
Unbound type constructor Md4.t
Audiogalaxy is gone...closed...over...out.
So there is no development for audiogalaxy either...

Taros666