[Mldonkey-users] dllink gives 'assersion failed'

From: Michel Meyers
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] dllink gives 'assersion failed'
Date: 26 Feb 2003 13:40:18 -0000

Hello,

I've got yet another problem. I'm running mldonkey CVS 2.02-20 and when I try
to add a download with dllink via the web interface I get:

Exception File "lib/md4.ml", line 0, characters 2632-2672: Assertion failed

I tried adding via mldw but that seems to do nothing (it says 'downloading' but
the file doesn't appear).

Is that a bug or a problem on my system?

Greetings,
      Michel