Re: [Mldonkey-users] Feature request: compiling mldonkey without GUI sup

From: Christian Klein
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Feature request: compiling mldonkey without GUI support
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 11:00:23 +0100

On Thu, Feb 20, 2003 at 04:03:16PM +0800, #KHUSNUTDINOV RENAT# wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I've remote sparc-solaris to run mldonkey on it. I don't need gui because
> web- and telnet-interafaces are enough for me and there is a problem to
> compile lablgtk and gtk+ on that machine to compile cvs-snapshot of mldonkey.
> Could you modify configure script to add option of compiling mldonkey without
> gui support? I think it would be quite useful.
If you don't have the gtk-stuff installed, the configure script will detect
this and the gui won't be compiled. So there is no need for this option,
since the configure-script is smart enough ;)

--

CU/2, Christian "M(i)ndflay(e)r" Klein
http://images.ucomics.com/comics/ga/1986/ga860127.gif

EMail:          address@hidden