Re: [Mldonkey-users] some questions about multinet

From: MLdonkey
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] some questions about multinet
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 07:31:33 +0100

>  i just noticed some files in the gui directory called
>  cdget. is this the same cdget reffered to on the
>  mailing list some time ago.

Yes, it is supposed to do it *in the future*. Currently, it only
implements searches on FreeDB, IMDB, etc... You can find these
searches in the Servers tab.

>  if so, is it usable and how do we use it.

So, no, it is not currently usable: you can search, but you cannot ask
to download an album.

>  my gui only displays the edonkey network. the other
>  networks don't show up. what am i doing wrong?

The original cdget is designed for Direct-Connect, but the version
that would be in mldonkey should work with other nets too. For the
network, the 'mldonkey' binary only contains edonkey/overnet, while all
networks can be accessed using the 'mlnet' binary.

- MLDonkey