[Mldonkey-users] update_gui_info()

From: Mike Jones
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] update_gui_info()
Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2003 03:35:44 +0000

The GUI has bandwidth information in the bottom right corner of the status
line.  TCP/UDP real time bandwidth statistics.

I would like to know the best way to get this information into the non-gui
interface (ie: a command like "bw_stats" in driverCommands.ml?)

In driver/driverInterface.ml the update_gui_info() function seems to be the
only place this information is available, and I can't access it very easy.
Does anyone have any pointers on the right way to access this information from
driverCommands.ml without a lot of repetitious code (my OCaml is still very
basic)?  Thank you.