Re: [Mldonkey-users] html_mods patch

From: Roland Arendes
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] html_mods patch
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 11:10:25 +0100

hi Mike Jones,

am Montag, 3. Februar 2003 um 02:59 schriebst du:

MJ> I exclusively control my mldonkey through the web interface, but I
MJ> don't really like the current web interface.

I have to say, that this one looks really good. But noticed a few
things:

- The list of commited files is not centered like the downloadlist
- cs is not centered, and the table could be bigger; it's not clearly
  arranged
- Why did you keep the "Cancel all files" button in the downloadlist?
  Please remove this, nobody needs it and its too dangerous to keep ;)
- The green color of the percentage bar in the downloadlist could be
  stronger
- some commands like scan_temp are not changed, the font is not
  everywhere the same (at least for me.)

But, the new interface is far better than the old one. Keep up the
good work!

-roland