[Mldonkey-users] Re: few problems

From: Sven Hartge
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Re: few problems
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 01:09:01 +0100

Olivier Andre <address@hidden> wrote:

> I've install v2.01 (the last on cvs), I can now connct on more serveur, but
> after 4 hours connecting, no download at all

I have experienced the same behavior: After a few hours, the download
rate drops to zero, while the upload stays the same as before.

I have to kill and restart the core to again get some bytes down the
wire.

It seems like mldonkey forgets to try new sources if the one it was
downloading from vanishes.

S°

--
BOFH excuse #164: