[Mldonkey-users] d/l rates.

From: Jarek Hirny
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] d/l rates.
Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2002 14:23:57 +0100

Hi.

I  know I've been asking a massive ammount of questions concerning mldonkey,
but  it's  only because I very like this program. It's ten times better than
official client, and the community's great. :)

I'd  like  to  ask  you  if  there is an explanation for the behaviour of my
download  rates.  They  are, generally speaking, very good all the time, but
after  some  36-48h  of  mldonkey's  uptime,  they  drop to ~30% of maximum.
Killing  mldonkey  and restarting it (How microsoftish, yuck) brings them to
maximum  again. Why is it happening, and can anything be done to prevent the
need for restart?

--
Jarek Hirny * http://agnus.eu.org * fidonet:2:480/96.666 * icq:92898666