Re: [Mldonkey-users] force download

From: Martin
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] force download
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 16:16:13 +0100

Michael wrote...
> deeper look in the files.ini. The info about the file is already in
> there, but it will not shown in the download section. Have I worry about
> it, or is this normal and the file will shown later?

Thats not normal. If the file is already in your files.ini but not
shown in the download section, then there are some serious
problems....
Do you have a file with that hash in your temp-folder?
If so then try the hard method:
Stop mldonkey. Delete files.ini and files.ini.old. Restart mldonkey
and recover_temp. Dont worry, everything you had already downloaded
will reappear, so will the filenames - it just takes a few minutes....