[Mldonkey-users] still no connection...

From: tarasiewicz
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] still no connection...
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 16:46:43 +0100

i was reading all the tweaks and howtos and any possible documentation on
mldonkey, but still my (debian) linux mldonkey gets no connection at all.
are there any mldonkey specific server.met files?

http://savannah.nongnu.org/download/mldonkey/network/servers.met
does not work for me. i get no connection at all.

any ideas what else to do to get connection somewhere?
version is set to 61

and another question: where do i find the output of the servers rejecting me?
so i can definitely say what's the problem here...
(i'm logging the console output to a logfile, but i need the reasion why
servers are rejecting me...)

btw: it has nothing to do that i am not running the edonkey server, just the
client in mldonkey?

thanks,
matthias