Re: [Mldonkey-users] Ways to start mldonkey

From: busterbunny
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Ways to start mldonkey
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2002 18:12:47 +0200

Which ways do you know? I hate it so start it from CocoDonkey. And when I
type in Terminal:
/.mldonkey, i can't close the terminal  without quitting also mldonkey :(
Is there any other way? E.g. Through the terminal?

Make a shell script :

#!/bin/sh
cd /path/to/mldonkeyfolder
./mldonkey > mldonkeylog.log

And save it with a .command suffix. Then you will just have to double-click that file to start mldonkey, and it will not open the Terminal.

BB