mldonkey-devel

Re: [Mldonkey-devel] Gui compilation error with lablgtk-1.2.4

From: MLdonkey
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-devel] Gui compilation error with lablgtk-1.2.4
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2002 12:55:29 +0200 (CEST)

>  A cvs update, this morning from the lachesis repository : mldonkey_gui
> doesn't
>  compile with lablgtk-1.2.4 while it works with lablgtk-1.2.3. Here is the
> error,
>  I get:
>
>  ocamlopt-3.05/ocamlopt   -I +lablgtk  -I cdk  -I chat  -I lib  -I net  -I
> tools
>  -I common  -I driver  -I mp3tagui  -I secret  -I donkey  -I server  -I
> opennap
>  -I limewire  -I soulseek  -I direct_connect  -I audio_galaxy  -I gui  -I gui2
>  -I configwin  -I okey  -I gpattern -c gui/gui_servers.ml
>  make: *** [gui/gui_servers.cmx] Segmentation fault

See the main WEB page of the project. There is a bug fix patch for
ocaml-3.05 (yes, it's not mldonkey, it's ocaml) on the page that
should be applied before installing ocaml-3.05. This bug doesn't
appear all the time (I've never seen it on my computer), so another
solution is just to change the compiler just for that file:

ocamlopt.opt   -I +lablgtk  -I cdk  -I chat  -I lib  -I net
-I tools  -I common  -I driver  -I mp3tagui  -I secret  -I donkey  -I server
-I opennap  -I limewire  -I soulseek  -I direct_connect  -I
audio_galaxy  -I gui  -I gui2  -I configwin  -I okey  -I gpattern -c
gui/gui_servers.ml

should work, and then "make" for other files.

- MLDonkey