mit-scheme-users

[MIT-Scheme-users] X graphics question

From: Isaac Freeman
Subject: [MIT-Scheme-users] X graphics question
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 22:18:23 -0500

Hey... I was glancing through to docs for MIT/GNU Scheme, and didn't
see anything about drawing on the root window... I'm looking to make a
screensaver and would like to hook into xscreensaver, as well... Am I
going to have to write a C module, or are there some options hacks I
can pull to get scheme to draw in the root?

Thanks a bunch,
Isaac

--
    "When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty
said, in rather a scornful tone, "it means