mit-scheme-users

[MIT-Scheme-users] Re: coldish Medds

From: Ash Nair
Subject: [MIT-Scheme-users] Re: coldish Medds
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 08:05:15 -0500

Hello,
As a valued customer, we provide you with occasional information and updates.

On the basis of our records it seems probable that you'd like to see a refill.

We make a thousand and one excuses for troubling you. Our products at low cost are ready-for-service and our highly qualified staff will give support to you.
It is great opportunity to save money and time. Please browse the URL listed below to see our special offer:

http://www.transparenco.thaneiter.com

In good faith, Ash Nair Sale support department