mit-scheme-users

[MIT-Scheme-users] SRFI in MIT Scheme

From: Chris Hanson
Subject: [MIT-Scheme-users] SRFI in MIT Scheme
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 00:39:18 -0500

   Date: 26 Jul 2003 11:00:48 +0000
   From: Paulo Jorge de Oliveira Cantante de Matos <address@hidden>

   > The 7.8.0 release will have support for SRFIs 0, 6, 8, 9, 23, and 30.
   > The code for this release is finished, but the release has been held
   > up while I update the documentation.

   Hummm, great. I think I'll try to had support to some other SRFI
   and then I'll send an email to the list. Oh, by the way, will 7.8.0
   be fully R5RS compliant? If not, what will be missing?

Sorry it has taken me so long to respond to your messages.  2003 was
an unusually busy year for me, but I'm trying to catch up now while I
have a little time.

It's been a while since I thought about this, but a couple of differences
come to mind: (1) false and the empty list aren't distinct, and (2)
the eval procedure doesn't work as specified.  There may be other
differences.