mit-scheme-devel

scheme case-lambda does not work

From: Amirouche
Subject: scheme case-lambda does not work
Date: Sat, 04 Dec 2021 14:57:58 +0000

The following program:

#; cat foo.scm

(import (scheme base)
        (scheme write)
        (scheme case-lambda))

(define foo
  (case-lambda
   (() 42)
   ((test) test)))

(write (foo))
(write (foo 1337))

With mit-scheme 12.0.50 does not work on my side. Here is the message I have:

;Unbound variable: make-arity-dispatched-procedure
;To continue, call RESTART with an option number:
; (RESTART 3) => Specify a value to use instead of
make-arity-dispatched-procedure.
; (RESTART 2) => Define make-arity-dispatched-procedure to a given value.
; (RESTART 1) => Return to read-eval-print level 1.

2 error>
End of input stream reached.
;... aborted

Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam.

#;