mit-scheme-devel

Re: [MIT-Scheme-devel] Status of Project

From: Matt Birkholz
Subject: Re: [MIT-Scheme-devel] Status of Project
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2016 13:24:53 -0700

> From: Chris Hanson <address@hidden>
> Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2016 01:10:38 -0800
>
> [...]
>
> Submitting binaries isn't very helpful since I prefer to build them myself.
> When we make a release I like to be careful about how it's built. That way
> when I sign the binaries I know exactly what I'm signing.

Speaking of releases... there are a couple serious (to my eye) bugs in
9.2.  They might be the reason 9.1 is still distributed with the
latest Ubuntu.

So I am anxious to see 9.2.1 released.  I recently (more recently than
September) added a few more commits to the release-9.2 branch hoping
to get it some attention.  Is there anything I can do to help make
9.2.1 happen?