mit-scheme-devel

[MIT-Scheme-devel] sqlite3

From: Taylor R Campbell
Subject: [MIT-Scheme-devel] sqlite3
Date: Thu, 16 May 2013 20:58:54 +0000

This morning I threw together a binding to sqlite3.  This binding is
not entirely trivial because it has to be robust to interactive errors
and interruption without memory leaks.

Interrupt-safety is not quite done yet: it needs to integrate with the
thread system using sqlite3_interrupt and sqlite3_progress_handler so
that ^G at the REPL can usefully interrupt a long-running query, and
other Scheme threads can get a chance to run during a long-running
query.

It's at <http://mumble.net/~campbell/tmp/mit-scheme-sqlite3/> (a
browsable Git repository) if anyone wants to mess with it and try to
break it.

Might find its way into IMAIL at some point if I feel inclined to
rewrite big chunks of that again...