mit-scheme-devel

[MIT-Scheme-devel] Reading command-line arguments from MIT-Scheme.

From: giorgio xyzb
Subject: [MIT-Scheme-devel] Reading command-line arguments from MIT-Scheme.
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 19:01:42 +0000

Hello,

a few days ago I have installed MIT Scheme (MIT/GNU Scheme running under Ubuntu
Linux 10.04)
and I have started experimenting with it.

One thing I would like to do is start a Scheme application from the
command-line and pass it some
parameters, like so:

  $ mit-scheme myapplication.scm par1 par2 par3

I have searched the documentation at http://www.gnu.org/software/mit-scheme/
but I could not find
any information on this topic.

I wanted to ask if it is possible to access command-line parameters from
MIT-Scheme and how.

Thank you in advance and best regards
Giorgio