[Mingw-cross-env-list] Pthread updates.

From: Gregorio Litenstein
Subject: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Pthread updates.
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2019 22:22:49 -0700

Hey all, I just submitted a humoungous PR (#2489 ) that 1) Updates several packages (including boost, up to 1.71.0) and 2) Removes pretty much all instances of hardcoded win32threads; once again, including boost.

The only one I haven’t been able to get right yet is gdal but I’m not sure whether maybe it was broken _before_? Now it builds most things ok but when it gets to apps, there’s a typo in an include and, even if I fix it, I get a bunch of linking errors due to undefined references to WinMain@16. I the usual tricks of using -municode but so far that’s all been for naught.

It’d be really great if someone could take a look at this monster.

--
Gregorio Litenstein Goldzweig
glit_ind.png