Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Installing in Offline Environment

From: Mark Brand
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Installing in Offline Environment
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2019 22:32:36 +0200

On 17/09/2019 17:27, Seth Raymond wrote:

I did run "make download-qt" on my internet-connected machine and I can confirm that it did not download all of the dependencies I needed, and started attempting to download packages in my offline environment. However, this was on an older version of MXE (the qt5 package, for instance, was pointing to Qt 5.13.0, the current package is 5.13.1). This bug may have been fixed recently, and I currently do not have access to a network-connected machine to confirm that. I will hopefully have access to one later this week. If so, I can submit a bug via whatever the formal process is (I assume a GitHub issue?)

Just in case this is relevant: The "qt" package is Qt 4. To get Qt 5 packages, you should "make download-qt5".

regards,

Mark