[Mingw-cross-env-list] Failed to build package devil

From: Lars Uffmann
Subject: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Failed to build package devil
Date: Thu, 21 May 2015 14:32:54 +0200

Hello everyone,

A quick google search on the above error while building mxe (newest git
clone) on Debian stretch (testing) indicates that this is a pretty new
issue - so I subscribed here to "bump" the post from 6 days ago, by
Peter Pan, who seems to have the same issue on Ubuntu.

Has there been any response to that post, which I am not seeing?

http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.gnu.mingw.cross-env/3898

Best regards,

  Lars