[Mingw-cross-env-list] mxe shared library build

From: Rashad M
Subject: [Mingw-cross-env-list] mxe shared library build
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2014 22:03:38 +0200

Hi all,

How do I enable shared library build for packages from MXE? I was trying to build package gdal. When I looked mxe/src/gdal.mk, I found that shared libs are disabled and inside mxe/usr/i686-pc-mingw32/lib I can find a lot of static libs. Is there way to enable shared libraries for every packages other than modifying the .mk files?
--
Regards,
   Rashad