[Mingw-cross-env-list] non mingw target difficulty estimate

From: Don Bright
Subject: [Mingw-cross-env-list] non mingw target difficulty estimate
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2014 21:25:59 -0500

Dear MXE

First, thanks for your excellent project. It enabled OpenSCAD to ship win64 binaries for the new release.

I have a question on the feasability of a non-mingw TARGET. I am interested in cross-building target i686-pc-linux-gnu binaries from an ARM-based build machine.

What is the level of difficulty on a scale from one to ten (most)? Thanks.

-DB