Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] MXE : request liblqr / lensfun - Status 64 bi

From: Tony Theodore
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] MXE : request liblqr / lensfun - Status 64 bit ?
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2013 11:36:43 +1100

On 09/02/2013, at 9:47 AM, William <address@hidden> wrote:

Hello again,
1) unfortunately I fear no. Things come when people need them and implement it. But you could be the one adding those two libraries :-)

Take a look at the package creation guidelines:

http://mxe.cc/#creating-packages

It's probably better to base your work on the master branch - it's the basis for the next release and is able to be merged into my 64-bit branch.

Cheers,