Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Fail : make nsis - Debian 64 bit - stable bra

From: Jos De Laender
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Fail : make nsis - Debian 64 bit - stable branch.
Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2013 12:19:51 +0100

No Volker, it's basically an "user error" :)

It is indeed clearly indicated in the "requirements". But I failed to give attention to that particular one.

At my defense : I started all this stuff on my 32 bit machine that died last week.
My new machine has 64 bit OS and I did not reread carefully everything.

The only thing I can think of is checking (like you do check versions) if the g++-multilib is present before starting the make.

But once more, I don't blame you guys, this works really fantastic to produce Windows binaries without even going to Windows.

Jos