Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] minipack

From: Volker Grabsch
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] minipack
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2012 14:00:52 +0200

Enoch schrieb:
> I am trying to use MXE to build the Windows version of the electronics
> gEDA/PCB software. The project itself is using minipack
> <http://code.google.com/p/minipack/> for the same.
>
> Having encountered trouble with gd-2.0.35 using MXE I saw that minipack
> includes some code patches for gd that the MXE project does not include.
>
> May I suggest that those with MXE commit powers would visit minipack and
> have a grab...

Although there are only few people with commit rights, anyone may
file a pull request.

> P/S gEDA/PCB is the most popular open-source software for electronics
> applications. If it can be built by MXE as well you'll have the
> attention of a bunch of serious electronics engineers :-)

This would be great, indeed.

Unfortunately, I don't have (yet) the time for this. It would be
great if someone could take care of extracting the interesting
patches and preparing a pull request. Or, at least add an entry
to our issue tracker so it won't be forgotten:

https://github.com/mxe/mxe/issues

Regards,

Volker Grabsch