[Mingw-cross-env-list] Package proposal: argtable (Re: Packages proposal

From: Christian Frisson
Subject: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Package proposal: argtable (Re: Packages proposal intro)
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 17:02:03 +0200

Hi again,

Here is argtable. I filled in but didn't check the package update.

Best,
Christian

Christian Frisson, 30/07/12 16:58:
Hi,

Thanks for sharing the MXE project!

I'd like to contribute some packages I created for a software framework
in progress at University of Mons, Belgium, called MediaCycle, for
organizing media files by content-based similarity (not yet released in
either binary or source form).
<http://www.mediacycle.org>

The new packages are:
* armadillo 3.2.4 http://armadillo.sf.net Armadillo C++ linear algebra *
argtable 2.13 http://argtable.sf.net ANSI C command line parser
* dlfcn-win32 r19 http://code.google.com/p/dlfcn-win32/ dlfcn library
for Windows
* mpg123 1.14.4 http://www.mpg123.org
* opencv 2.4.2 http://opencv.willowgarage.com

One updated package:
* lapack 3.4.1 http://www.netlib.org/lapack/

I also updated boost to 1.50.0 and gcc to 4.7.1 and created qwt 6.0.1,
but I just noticed these are already in the unstable repository.

I'll post each in a separate email for easier management.

Best regards,