[Mingw-cross-env-list] Fluidsynth 1.1.5 compiling question

From: address@hidden
Subject: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Fluidsynth 1.1.5 compiling question
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2012 21:55:13 +0200 (CEST)

Hi to everyone! I'm trying to compile Fluidsynth 1.1.5 from sources with mxe. I use cmake and the toolchain present in mxe. When I start make, the compiler give me a warning:

"/home/richard/Build/fluidsynth/src/drivers/fluid_winmidi.c: In function 'new_fluid_winmidi_driver':

/home/richard/Build/fluidsynth/src/drivers/fluid_winmidi.c:187:17: warning: pointer targets in assignment differ in signedness [-Wpointer-sign]"

The compiling procedure ends correctly but when a program search fluidsynth this is the message I see:

checking for fluidsynth.h... yes

checking for new_fluid_synth in -lfluidsynth... no

configure: WARNING: fluidsynth MIDI synthesis not available

How can i do for resolve this issue?

Thank you!!

Regards.

Riccardo