Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] zlib update

From: Joachim Schleicher
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] zlib update
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2012 18:05:51 +0100

Hallo William,
you can try 'hg pull -u' to retrieve the current version.
Mercurial has two different commands for 'pulling' the changes from the
server and actually merge them with the local branch ('update'). To get
the newest changes into your local clone, you have to do both hg pull
and hg update or use the combined variant 'hg pull -u'

Best Regards
Joachim

--
Joachim Schleicher
GPG key ID: 0xA19121AC

Balinger Rockfestival am 31. März 2012 - www.balinger-rockfestival.de
Nacht der Robotik am 20. April 2012 - roboter.uni-hd.de