Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] New package: libcgal.mk

From: Mark Brand
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] New package: libcgal.mk
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2011 01:11:21 +0200

On 09/26/2011 06:55 PM, Brad Pitcher wrote:
http://www.cgal.org/

I've attached the file as well as copy/pasted it here (which messes up the spacing). This one is pretty ugly, but I couldn't see a better way.

 Hi Brad,

Thanks for your contribution of cgal, eigen and mpfr [1]. I renamed the files to follow the convention in mingw-cross-env of using the official project name.

I added a few stylistic changes [2]., particularly for cgal. For cgal I replaced the seds and "echo" file creation with a patch file.

Updated mpfr to 3.1.0, which is the same version we use to build gcc.

Cgal seems to have a new version 3.9, but the tarball for 3.9 is identical to the 3.8 tarball. Do you know what's going on?

One question I have is whether it's really necessary to disable the "get_dependency_version". When I leave them alone, the project still builds for me.

thanks,

Mark

[1] http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/mingw-cross-env/rev/7113f1a0e378
[2] http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/mingw-cross-env/rev/52a65d2568a9