Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] SDL_gfx .mk file

From: Volker Grabsch
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] SDL_gfx .mk file
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 14:39:57 +0200

Stefan Pietzonke schrieb:
> I wrote a sdl_gfx.mk and sdl_gfx-test.c file.
> It' compiled and installed SDL_gfx, so it works.

Thanks for your contribution! I'll review and add
it as soon as I find some time.

> Now I have trouble compiling my project:
> (make.txt:)
>
> i686-pc-mingw32-gcc -O0 -g -ffast-math -fomit-frame-pointer -O3 -s
> -D_WIN32   -o flow.exe main.o mem.o gadgets.o socket.o string.o
> sound.o  -lSDLmain -lSDL_mixer -lSDL_ttf -lSDL_net -lSDL_image
> -lSDL_gfx -lSDL  -L../lib -lwsock32

You missed some indirect library dependencies, which are
necessary for static linking.

To keep things simple, please make use of pkg-config
(i686-pc-mingw32-pkg-config) rather than specifying all
libraries by hand. You already did that when compiling
your sdl_gfx-test.c program, so why don't you simply
do the same in your own project? :-)

Greets,

Volker Grabsch