[Mingw-cross-env-list] New to mingw-cross-env: compilation error with un

From: Allen Choong
Subject: [Mingw-cross-env-list] New to mingw-cross-env: compilation error with undefined reference to `_XML_ParserCreate'
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 21:48:03 +0800

I am new to mingw-cross-env. I am using Arch Linux, and building my project with mingw-cross-env. My source code doesn't have any problem when building in Windows wing mingw32 and Linux, but when I build with mingw-cross-env, there are a lot "undefined reference" error.
I am using the gtk2 for my project. The mingw-cross-env version I am using is the mecurial repository: http://hg.savannah.nongnu.org/hgweb/mingw-cross-env/
The following are some of my errors:
undefined reference to `_XML_ParserCreate'
undefined reference to `_XML_SetUserData'
undefined reference to `_XML_SetElementHandler'
undefined reference to `_XML_SetCharacterDataHandler'
undefined reference to `_gtk_window_get_type'
undefined reference to `_g_type_check_instance_cast'
undefined reference to `_gtk_dialog_new_with_buttons'
undefined reference to `_gtk_widget_destroy'
Please help.