Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Preparation of Release 2.21

From: Volker Grabsch
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Preparation of Release 2.21
Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 02:52:45 +0200

Martin Lambers schrieb:
> Revision:       1832:1c6d25fa6195
> System:         Ubuntu 11.04 amd64
> NSIS excluded?  no
> Success?        no; xine-lib failed
> Log file:       attached
>
> Xine-lib failed because I did not have autopoint installed (but I id
> have autoconf, libtool etc.). See first attached log.

I was able to reproduce this bug and fixed it. Thanks for noticing!
I fixed it by avoiding unncessary calls to autopoint (and to automake,
by the way).

It would be great if you could uninstall autopoint from your system
and check whether it works now.

http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/mingw-cross-env/rev/4fb9559c1198

> After installing autopoint, it failed for a different reason: it did not
> find FFmpeg postproc libraries. See second attached log.

This is really strange. Does this issue still exist after my fix?

If it doesn't, please provide the new xine-lib log, as well as the
ffmpeg log (just to be sure).

> > Also, please check that I didn't forget to mention all your
> > projects on the website:
> >
> >     http://mingw-cross-env.nongnu.org/#used-by
>
> One addition: Bino (3D video player) <http://bino.nongnu.org/download.html>.

Added.