Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Problem building glib

From: Robert Funnell
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Problem building glib
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 11:57:20 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 26 Apr 2011, Volker Grabsch wrote:

Robert Funnell schrieb:
Failed to build package glib!
make[3]: *** [install-libLTLIBRARIES] Error 127

First, please check that your system fulfils the requirements:

   http://mingw-cross-env.nongnu.org/#requirements

If it does, please send the full logfile to us (log/glib). You
should compress it before sending it.

Also, it would be interesting to know whether this issue still exists
in our latest development version (which is quite stable by now):

   http://mingw-cross-env.nongnu.org/#development

Greets,
Volker

I must apologize. I had checked and fulfilled the requirements a while back, but between then and now I upgraded from Debian Lenny to Squeeze and apparently some things got lost. After installing the missing packages I did 'make pango' again and things went fine until it failed on pango itself because pango has been updated from 1.28.3 to 1.28.4. I then tried the development version and it worked fine.

Thanks for your quick help.

- Robert