Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Release 2.19

From: Volker Grabsch
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Release 2.19
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 04:29:04 +0100

Tony Theodore schrieb:
> On 15 March 2011 08:12, Tony Theodore <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> > One thing I did notice last week (and promptly forgot about till now)
> > is that portaudio seems to be building a shared library (grep 'shared'
> > log/portaudio and you should see the link line). I haven't had time to
> > investigate further, but adding SHARED_FLAGS= to the make call stops
> > this.
>
> It actually makes no difference, libtool seems to ignore the option
> (based on configure options I imagine). I've added a test program
> (attached), should I check it in or wait?

Since there's another open issue (gmp), we'll have to commit
some stuff anyway.

So please check in your test program. Also, it would be great
if you could try to figure out this static/shared issue before
the release.

> I think we have to do
> something about the new version of cmake and start the test round
> again.

What exactly do you mean with "doing something about the new
version of cmake"?

Greets,

Volker Grabsch