Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] failed gtk installation

From: super pollo
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] failed gtk installation
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2010 23:34:09 +0200

2010/10/23 Volker Grabsch <address@hidden>:
> Lothar May <address@hidden> schrieb:
>> Am 23.10.2010 22:44, schrieb super pollo:
>> > bash: aclocal: command not found
>> > [...]
>> > any suggestion?
>> >
>> Verify that you have all requirements installed:
>> http://mingw-cross-env.nongnu.org/#requirements
>
> Note that the website shows the requirements of the last
> release. The current requirements can be found in the
> "doc/index.html" of your local development checkout.
>
> You can also find them in the web repository:
>
> http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/mingw-cross-env/raw-file/f0ce5f836619/doc/index.html#requirements
>

> Greets,
> Volker

guys, thanks a lot for your help and patience.

i *do* have aclocal on my system but it is called aclocal-1.10, so i
made a symling to it in a directory in the $PATH variable, typed "make
gtk" once again and it looks good so far:

~/mingw/mingw-cross-env-2.15$ make gtk
[build]    glib
[done]     glib
[download] atk
[build]    atk
[done]     atk
[download] pango
[build]    pango
[done]     pango
[download] gtk
[build]    gtk

(takes a long time on my poor old P3 machine)

@tony: regarding helping along, i am flattered but i don't think i
have enough competence ... i do not know how i could possibly help ...
but thanks anyway for asking!