Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] [Off Topic] A questio about HG

From: DiAppoggio
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] [Off Topic] A questio about HG
Date: Sat, 09 Oct 2010 10:17:52 +0200

Il 08/10/2010 21:29, Volker Grabsch ha scritto:
Tony Theodore<address@hidden>  schrieb:
On 7 October 2010 23:28, DiAppoggio<address@hidden>  wrote:
Which hg command should I use to revert back to a specific revision?
You can do it a few ways:

Revert a file-
hg revert -r<revision>  <path/to/file>

Revert all files-
hg revert - r<revision>  -a

Revert all files-
hg update -r<revision>
Note that each of these commands has a different meaning and
can be exactly what you want as well as exactly what you _don't_
want.

Di Appoggio, please be more specific about what exactly you
want to do. Depending on what you mean by "revert back", you
could need an entirely different command such as "hg rollback"
or "hg backout".

Right! I'm trying to compile an opensource project and I have some issues with the latest revisions so I'm simply trying to find latest revision that works with my setup.