Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] .mk for ffmpeg 0.6

From: Alexander Kojevnikov
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] .mk for ffmpeg 0.6
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 19:44:22 +1000

On 29 June 2010 15:52, Di Appoggio <address@hidden> wrote:
> This is my first attempt to create a .mk for mingw-cross-env so... be kind
> with me!

Thanks for taking care of ffmpeg, I'm just about to need it.

It looks like your makefile is missing two dependencies: speex and
theora, after installing them manually ffmpeg builds fine.

Is there a chance you could also add other optional dependencies
(faac, faad2, lame, libvpx, sdl*, x264, xvidcore*) and adjust the
ffmpeg.mk accordingly?

Cheers,
Alex

* There's already a makefile available, you just need to add the
package as a dependency and add the corresponding --enable-X configure
flag.