[Mingw-cross-env-list] suitesparse support - help request

From: Alois Schlögl
Subject: [Mingw-cross-env-list] suitesparse support - help request
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 00:02:17 +0200

Hi,

I'm trying to use cholmod which is part of suitesparse within mingw-cross-env.
libsuitesparse seems to depend on metis. The attached files
   metis.mk
   suitesparse.m
are an attempt to include metis/suitesparse  support.

metis defines the function log2 which conflicts with
    /usr/include/bits/mathcalls.h:145
Therefore, I tried to come up with a patch that removes log2 from metis. See
  metis-undef-log2.patch

The resulting log file (metis) is also attached.

I'm kindly asking you help with this problem, and whether you plan to include support of suitesparse in mingw-cross-env ?

  Alois