Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] static Qt and WebKit

From: Volker Grabsch
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] static Qt and WebKit
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 11:30:25 +0200

Garth Dahlstrom <address@hidden> schrieb:
> I'm new to the list, still getting my head around mingw-cross-env.
>
> +1 for having some interest in using Qt via a cross compile, both for Mixxx
> (FOSS DJ software) and a work project I'm tinkering with.
>
> I've built Qt 4.6.3 w/ Webkit statically on windows under mingw and would be
> happy to contribute whatever knowledge I can if it means I might one day be
> free of running windows. :D

As a side note: I'm always interested in projects which use Mingw-cross-env
to build their Windows version. So no matter whether your projects are free or
proprietary, as long as it has a website, I'd be happy to mention them on the
website: http://mingw-cross-env.nongnu.org/#used-by

So when you start using Mingw-cross-env, feel free to drop me a note. Thanks!

Greets,

Volker Grabsch
Administrator
NotJustHosting GbR