[Mingw-cross-env-list] Compile GTK with windows theme.

From: David Stone
Subject: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Compile GTK with windows theme.
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2010 14:32:36 -0600

I'm using the cross compile environment to compile a gtk app for windows
and it's working great but I would like it to use the windows theme for
Gtk. My app is being compiled with gtk statically linked which is fine
because it make distribution much easier however there seems to me no
way to change the theme in the normal way. I would like to set it at
compile time and I tried changing default theme using the sed command:
    $(SED) -i 's,Raleigh,ms-windows,' '$(1)/gtk/gtksettings.c'
but it didn't seem to make a difference when I recompiled my app. Is
there a way to set the ms-windows theme as the default at compile time?

If now how would I go about linking gtk as a shared dll?

-David Stone